‘Tis the season for marketing analytics services!
From location intelligence solutions to manipulation of imagery, marketing analytics services help retailers of all kinds connect with the customers who are in the area and are the most likely candidates to make a purchase. In a time when consumers are used to multitasking when they are online, the smartest companies make sure that they are constantly finding ways to stay connected with both returning and potential customers.
Today’s shopping is a combination of visiting brick and mortar stores as well as searching online for needed products. And while shoppers may make their way in and out of their favorite stores at the malls they frequent the most without being noticed, it is impossible to do any online shopping without being noticed. And even though some brick and mortar stores have frequent buyer cards that track buyers’ habits, even a digital search leaves data that can provide valuable information for any marketing team. The secret, of course, is knowing how to mine this data and make the best use of it.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the spatial data analysis industry and the impact that it has on the nation’s consumers and economy:
- Any GPS receiver can determine the current time within 100 billionths of a second.
- Because there are more than 30 active GPS satellites, there are always at least 24 active GPS satellites circling the Earth.
- The world’s population will grow by 50% in the next four decades to more than 9 billion. This compares to the 6.5 billion people in the world today.
- There will be 4.4 million big data jobs available in the next two years, and only a third of them will be successfully filled, according to the research company Gartner.
- $73 billion is the amount of revenue generated by the Geospatial industry in year 2011. In addition, this revenue helped generate an extra $1.6 trillion in revenue for the rest of the U.S. economy.
Is your company doing all that it can to make sure that it is mining all of the available digital data that your customers and clients make available? If not, marketing analytics services
This is a great source for more.